At Mountain Lodges of Peru, we believe the development of tourism must be based on principles of sustainability, and are aware that sustainable development requires a global management ensuring durability and conservation of our natural and cultural resources. All MLP personnel have the obligation and responsibility to comply with our company’s established environmental and sustainability policies regarding the effective and efficient use of energy, water resources, and solid waste treatment.
- We are in full compliance with Peruvian legislation related to tourism activities and the use of natural resources.
- We disclose our environmental practices and provide information about our commitment regarding the environment.
- To raise environmental awareness, we provide training in conservation, including the concepts of protected natural areas and World Heritage Sites, among managers, communities, and field personnel.
- We guarantee environmental sustainability by integrating ourselves in the natural, cultural, and human environment.
- We respect the fragile balances within our destinations’ ecosystems and ensure acceptable growth with regard to available natural resources.
- We strictly monitor and control our resources, including the efficient use of water resources and the emissions of greenhouse gases (GEI) on the atmosphere.
All personnel have the obligation and responsibility to comply with our company's environmental and sustainability policies. Complying with the rules established in the manuals and procedures for the provision of services in a sustainable way, as for the effective and efficient use of energy, water resources and solid waste treatment.
PLEASE RETURN E-MAIL TO email@example.com